- Land area: Cultivatable Hectares: 52.12, Cultivatable Acres: 128.79
- Land Area Acres: 137.6
- Land Area Ha: 55.69
- Location & services: Nearest Town: AYR, Location / District: BURDEKIN
- Tenure: Freehold: FREEHOLD
- Property Type: Grazing, Rural Land, Cropping, Mixed Farming, Irrigation
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 35 TO 45 INCHES PER ANNUM)
- Soil Types: RIVER SILT SOILS
- Water supply: 1X6" TURBINE PUMP, 1X6" CENTRIFUGAL PUMP & 1X5/6" CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
- Shedding and Improvements: THE PROPERTY HAS ONE LARGE FIVE BAY MACHINERY SHED. CONSTRUCTION BEING BLOCK WALLS, METAL/TIMBER/IRON ROOF AND CONCRETE FLOOR. INCLUDES WORK BENCH, 3 PHASE POWER AND LIGHTING.
- Land Usage: CANE FARMING
About this listing
This property represents an opportunity to secure a superior property in the Delta Region. The farm has a high yield production history, with rich river silt soils and abundant underground water available and the property can be water in 3 days. This property is a one man operation with great infrastructure and above average production. Inspections are highly recommended, as farms in the Delta Region are a rare prospect to purchase.