Management Services we can offer you here at Landmark Harcourts McCathies Real Eastate.
As Body Corporate Managers we perform the following duties but we are not limited to them:
- Keep books of accounts and prepare statements of account when necessary
- Arrange collection of Administration & Sinking Fund contributions, give receipts for these and bank these contributions.
- Prepare and distribute Minutes for Body Corporate Meetings
- Attend Body Corporate Meetings including the Annual General Meeting and any nominated Extraordinary General Meetings
- Prepare and Serve notices including notices of meetings and notices levying Administration & Sinking Fund contributions
- Attend to general correspondence in relation to the activities of the Body Corporate
- To pay any accounts and outgoings of the Body Corporate
- To ensure that adequate Insurance is effected and that premiums are paid and insurance renewed and where necessary make any insurance claims on behalf of the Body Corporate
- To maintain possession and care of the records and documents of the Body Corporate and to maintain custody of the seal
- To advise generally upon administration of the Council of the Body Corporate
- To perform any other administrative matters and carry out all reasonable directions given on behalf of the Body Corporate
- To establish the Body Corporate, we are able to prepare the Inaugural budget for the registration of your plan and conduct the inaugural Body Corporate Meeting. We also apply for a Tax File Number and Australian business Number for the Body Corporate.
If you would like to come in and discuss how we can help you and your Body Corporate please give us a call and arrange a time that is convenient to you.